A delightful and refreshing sangria, this Wild Blueberry Sangria is made with Cabernet Sauvignon, Canadian wild blueberries, brandy, orange juice, and garnished with mint. It works year-round, but this easy cocktail is sure to be your new summer favorite.
Wild Blueberry Sangria
- 1 cup wild blueberries
- 1 cup mixed berries of choice (we like strawberries & blackberries)
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 lime sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 cup Brandy
- 1 bottle Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chilled carbonated water
- fresh mint
- Add the berries, orange, lime, and lemon slices to a large pitcher. Add the brandy (or whiskey) and orange juice and gently muddle to extract the flavors of the fruit into the juice and alcohol.
- Pour the Cabernet Sauvignon into the pitcher and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, fill a glass with ice and fill three-fourths of the way full with sangria. Top off each glass with bubbly water or lemon-lime soda. Garnish with additional blueberries and fresh mint, if desired.