https://canadianwildblueberries.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/logo.png 0 0 Sara MacIsaac https://canadianwildblueberries.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/logo.png Sara MacIsaac2020-10-03 19:57:012020-10-03 20:01:473 Ingredient Wild Blueberry N'ice Cream
3 Ingredient Wild Blueberry N'ice Cream
Full of antioxidants, fiber, and micro-nutrients this will become a family favorite and (dare we say) a wonderful alternative to "regular" ice cream.
- Food Processor
- 2 cups frozen wild blueberries
- 2 bananas frozen
- 1/2 cup coconut cream refrigerated overnight
- 1 tbsp maple syrup optional
- Refrigerate the coconut cream overnight so that it’s completely firm when ready for use. If there is liquid left in the can, do not use it for this recipe. Add the blueberries, bananas, maple syrup and coconut cream to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- For soft-serve, serve immediately in bowls or cones
- If you prefer your ice cream more firm, pour into a tin container, and freeze for 1-2 hours to allow the ice cream to firm up a bit more. Then scoop onto a bowl or cone!
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings (coconut flakes, nuts or seeds, etc)
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer