https://canadianwildblueberries.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/WB-sandwiches.jpg 853 1280 Janet Geldart https://canadianwildblueberries.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/logo.png Janet Geldart2020-11-03 12:26:562020-11-03 12:26:56Chicken & Wild Blueberry Sandwich
Chicken & Wild Blueberry Sandwich
You've hear of bacon jam, right? Well now we've got a new way to add fruit to your savory dishes that will impress even the toughest critics. Adding a layer of wild blueberry jam to any sandwich is a sure way to take the wow factor up a notch.
- 2 slices whole-grain bread
- 1/4 cup white & dark chicken meat shredded
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- red & yellow pepper sliced
- 3 leaves basil
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 2 slices tomato
- 1/4 cup wild blueberry jam
Wild Blue Mayo
- Combine the mayo & wild blueberry jam, refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
- Combine the chicken mixture; spread 1 slice of bread with a generous portion of blueberry mayo, topwith chicken mixture, add tomato and then spinach, top with 2nd slice of bread