https://canadianwildblueberries.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/blueberry-muffins-2136749_1920.jpg 1280 1920 Janet Geldart https://canadianwildblueberries.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/logo.png Janet Geldart2020-11-03 12:17:572020-11-03 12:17:57Sugar Dusted Blueberry Muffins
Sugar Dusted Blueberry Muffins
There's nothing like warm muffins, straight out of the oven! Add in wild blueberries you've got a delicious snack that the whole family will love.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup wild blueberries fresh or frozen
- Combine oats and orange juice. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in oil and eggs. Blend well.
- Combine dry ingredients, stir into oat mixture just until moist.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Place into greased muffin tins. Combine 2 tbsp. sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle on top of muffins, bake in a 400 degree oven for 13 -22 minutes.cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.